Original drawing by Victoria Maderna.
Created for Inktober 2016.
Paper size: 10 cm x 14.8 cm / 3.9 in x 5.8 in.
Brush and ink on watercolor postcard.
Ships in a normal postcard envelope (unless purchased with other items).
Only 1 left in stock
Pigs’ Friend Bundle
This bundle grants you the title of True Friend of the Pigs with Crayons!
Here's what you get if you choose this bundle:
· Four heavyweight A4 prints (The Garden and A Good Book by Victoria, and Rat and Mole and Squirrel Archer by Federico).
· A sketched + signed copy of Pigment Pigsty, Victoria's A5 art book.
· A random* stickers booklet by Victoria.
· A couple (2-3 depending on size and complexity) of random original art odds & ends by Victoria. These are mostly inked drawings created for freelance jobs: some have blue printed sketches under the ink or printed sketches on the back, some are made on plain computer paper, have an odd paper shape, etc. – some examples shown in the product gallery below.
* You can also state your choice of Strawberries or Bacon in the comments section at checkout if you wish.
Saint Joey of Carbona
Original painting by Federico Piatti.
Created for the Ramones show (Susanita's Little Gallery), displayed at the Queens Museum and the GRAMMY Museum as part of the Hey! Ho! Let’s Go: Ramones and the Birth of Punk exhibition.
Paper size: 21 cm x 38 cm / 8 in x 15 in.
Acrylic gouache on watercolor paper.
Pigment Pigsty – Vol. #1
Pigment Pigsty is a printed collection of illustrations and sketches by Victoria Maderna.
24 pages of artwork lovingly printed on 170 gms paper. Size A5 (210 mm x 148 mm / 8.27 in x 5.83 in).
All books are signed on the inside cover. If you'd like your copy with an ink sketch as well, please select that option from the dropdown menu.